Skip to main content

5 Senses

See

Blue. Turquoise. They are the color of me. People say that when we feel blue means we feel sad. That’s not applicable for me. Blue can be everything. Where I find blue? Yes, in the sky and beach. Why the color of the sky is blue?

Because, the atmosphere contains tiny gas molecules and particles. Sunlight which enters the atmosphere meets the gas molecules and particles. Color of light has a long light wave like red and yellow can pass through the molecular gas and particles. But blue has a shorter light wave reflected back into the atmosphere. The same principles applies also to the water in the sea, beach, and lake that looks blue.
Blue can be seen in the sky, oceans, and beaches. Beach is my favorite. The overwhelmed gloomy, fancy, and funny combination in beach make me comfortable to stay in. The corals that irritate the skin because unconsciously rubbing when see billions cubic of water in front of the eyes; the salty water which give more pain for the irritate skin; the sound of waves and the sand are so amazing!

Taste

Chocolate is a mood booster for me. That unique taste with a little sweet, bitter, and how it’s melt in my mouth when I eat it, obviously delicious!  After I eat chocolate I feel better although in my worst condition. One day when I was very tired from studied in campus, went around searching my academic tutor, and came home from Jogja, I got extremely bad mood. Did not want to speak or move from my bed. What I was doing just sleep all the day and yes, God helped me to find a chocolate box in the refrigerator, so I ate it, I feel like in heaven.  Perhaps because some content of chocolate like caffeine, theobromine, methyl-xanthine and phenylethylalanine can improve mood and reduce fatigue, that was my doctor said long time ago.

Smell

Can you imagine the tang suddenly come and and you smell it just like in front of your nose? Oh God thanks for keep me from that disgusting, nasty fruit. Nope. I don’t want to judge the beautiful shape of Durian as the most disgusting food. But, that tang of Durian really hurt my nose. Durian is one of tropical fruit which grows in Indonesia, and many people like it. So that, these people is not me. Three days ago there were two durians in my boarding house dining room, and my room is in front of this dining room, so all the day I just stay in my room and locks it. Then I came out my room after I saw from my window, the durians were gone.
People often say that durian is very sweet and tasty, but how can I eat a durian when I cannot breath and sometimes vomit when I smell it?

 

Hear

The first sound I heard this morning and almost every morning was jason’s crying. Jason is a boy of 3 years old who lives in front of my boarding house. He is very cute as same as ‘boboho’, but every morning he cries, so the word cute not exactly explained him.  He cried aloud and could not abate for about 10 minutes; his crying could be heard from my room in second floor. How terrible! It was very creepy and annoying since I heard it almost every morning.

Touch

The texture of my shoes is smooth, perhaps because it is from fine leather. But, in some part of it feel dusty and a little dirty, the grains make it feel greasy when I step on it or walk. My shoes lace are white and rough, and it easily loose. So i just put them inside the shoes, i rarely tie them, because i am too lazy to tie them again and again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDUSTRY AND COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS CASE STUDY: PT. SEMEN INDONESIA

  Industri semen merupakan salah satu industri yang dibutuhkan untuk infrastruktur, konstruksi, dan properti. Dengan karakteristik seperti itu, industri semen tumbuh pesat di negara-negara berkembang seperti Asia Pasifik. Pada penghujung 2012 , perusahaan negara yang bergerak di sektor semen mendeklarasikan diri dengan nama baru “PT Semen Indonesia Tbk.” Inilah metamorfosis dari perusahaan yang bernama lokal –Semen Gresik– menjadi bernama nasional. Ketika perusahaan ini membawa nama “Indonesia” artinya perusahaan tidak boleh buruk dalam kinerja, Indonesia menjadi taruhannya. Sebagai induk yang membawahi tiga perusahaan– Semen Gresik, Padang, Tonasa – PT Semen Gresik memang sudah pantas mengganti namanya menjadi PT Semen Indonesia. Dalam tujuh tahun terakhir, PT Semen Indonesia menunjukkan kinerja yang mengagumkan. Pertumbuhan produksi mengalami kenaikan signifikan dan ujungnya laba juga meroket signifikan. Pada 2012, PT Semen Indonesia mampu mendulang laba bersih sebesar Rp. 3,38

STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP TRANSFORMASI STRATEGI PT. SEMEN INDONESIA PADA ERA KEPEMIMPINAN DWI SOETJIPTO

BAB I PENDAHULUAN 1.1. Latar Belakang Dalam menghadapi lingkungan kerja yang semakin dinamis dan selalu berubah, maka suatu organisasi atau perusahaan dituntut untuk dapat menyesuaikan diri baik secara internal maupun ekternal. Hal ini merupakan konsekuensi dari suatu organisasi karena telah memasuki era persaingan global. Suatu organisasi dapat dikatakan berhasil jika organisasi tersebut dapat melakukan perubahan untuk menghadapi persaingan, tangkas dan cermat, mampu mengembangkan inovasi baru dan selalu siap menghadapi persaingan baru. Akan tetapi tidak semudah yang dilakukan karena perubahan-perubahan yang dilakukan oleh organisasi harus dilakukan dengan melalui berbagai pemikiran dan pertimbangan terlebih dahulu. Perubahan dapat diartikan membuat sesuatu menjadi berbeda di masa lalu, masa kini, dan masa depan. Untuk merealisasikan perubahan harus menggunakan rencana yang matang dan penuh perhitungan. Seperti halnya yang dilakukan di PT. Semen Indonesia sebelum me

Pengembangan Lini Produk dalam Merebut Segmentasi Pasar Konsumen: Sebuah Studi Kasus pada Bahan Bakar Kendaraan Bermotor Pertalite di PT. Pertamina (Persero)

BAB I PENDAHULUAN 1.1. Pernyataan Masalah Bulan Juli 2015 , Pertamina meluncurkan p roduk sebagai variasi baru dari BBM yaitu Pertalite. Peluncuran Pertalite ini telah mendapatkan dukungan dari Kementrian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral (ESDM). Sebagai varian baru, p eluncuran Pertalite berada ditengah-tengah produk BBM yang telah dike n al masyarakat yaitu BBM RON 88 ke RON 92. Produk baru dari P ertamina ini memiliki kadar RON 9 0 . Dengan adanya kehadiran Pertalite, diharapkan akan menjadi senjata ampuh bagi BUMN e n ergi untuk mengisi pasar baru dan dapat bersaing dengan operator lain . Pertalite memiliki kualitas yang lebih baik daripada Premium karena memiliki kadar RON diatas Premium namun, memiliki kadar yang lebih rendah dibandingkan dengan Pertamax karena memiliki kadar RON dibawah Pertamax. Bisa dikatakan bahwa Pertalite ini berada di tengah-tengah antara Premium dengan Pertamax. Pertalite merupakan produk asli pengembangan Pertamina. Sebagai varian baru, P