room

Sunday, January 5, 2014
desk - where i do many explorer

note - as i'm a forgetful person,  i write everything i should do in this notebook

comfy bed - there are many pillow on it, but i never use them to sleep -

a cupboard not a commode

scarfs - many scarf to wear, i love scarf!

things i have to bring on every occasion

LaNit - monkey doll from Lia and Onit - she is wearing Nico - my utmost beloved glasses
freshen up my mind, i took many photographs of my room. my weird habit is to name everything i have, like my white laptop, i name it lepu (laptop putih), the big monkey doll, i name it ayry. and everything i have name for it. kinda weird but i love it! so i'm still doing that , xixixi :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Categories

Followers

About Me

My Photo
najih suraya
" do not believe what you see in me "
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

 

© 2010 eunoia, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV